Friday, March 6, 2009

My Daily Commute


So I am standing on the train as I do 5 days a week of my life. I don't mind standing because as long as my feet aren't killing me I'm sure the lady with the hurt feet is appreciative I didn't jump over her to get that seat. But I'm not on here to rant about proper Metro etiquette. But I will comment on the young ignorant ass people that seem to gravitate towards me.
Now I know you're jam Single Ladies just came on, but this train is too crowded and further more you are toooo close to me to back your huge ass up. I'm not saying don't bob your head or tap your foot. But what I am saying is I don't need you're rendition of Baby Got Back 2009 version directly in front of me.

Apparently the fad for 2009 are these huge bags!!! I love them. They fit my whole world n one piece. Now I know when I've bumped someone with because its a dead stop in the motion the bag was originally traveling in and now a sudden change of direction has the bag banging me n my elbow or side. So riddle me this. How in the world do You not know you not only bumped me with your bag but hit me soooo hard with it that I've lost my footing did the drunk man two step and am grabbing the pole that you have decided to claim for yourself but pressing your entire backside against it. Sigh, can I get at least a look of acknowledgment. Sheesh!

Wednesday topics. Now I know your life is filled with so many stories especially on a Wednesday that you feel to announce it to not only our train but the 3 or 4 cars that follow and precede us. I'm sorry young 16,17, 15 year old I don't particularly care that your prior two days of school were filled with teachers who have nothing better to do than to hate u and obsess their life around yours. I don't care about the boy who tried to talk to you and how wack he was. And I don't particularly care about any non existent plans u feel u may have for the weekend. So please for my comfort that I am leaving my children with a world of leaders to look up to. Pick up a news paper or book educate yourself and have a meaningful conversation.


Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment